Monday, June 7, 2010

Before Pictures and THE BED!

Okay, now that we have settled on doing my son's room next, it was time to start on the cool bed plan. Going to build a low loft bed and have the bottom look like the bottom of a tree trunk and the top I will paint green and hang silly leaves down off the top. Just fun stuff. I am going to use painters drop cloth painted brown for the bottom and paint different shades to look like the bark and probably paint a bug or two onto it just for fun. I have new undercounter lights I will attach below to make it the perfect little nook for reading or playing. I will post more on the bed later.

His room is getting so cluttered with furniture and toys. I wish I was in more of a mood to write today, but since I am not, I will just post some pictures and then come back later and give you the details. I can tell you I am going to hang new curtains, the bed will have a new cover and hopefully before its all done I can maybe even fix the wall of horrid shelves into something much cooler too.

His room before!





Stay tuned for the building of a bed!

No comments: