Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Quite Right

I was able to get the riser done and installed last week (yup, I have not gotten around to posting about it sorry) but I didn't finish the top part of the unit. I still can't quite place what it not right. I kind of want a shelf up there, but as you can see in the pictures below, its just not quite right. We can ignore the fact that there is no front facing to cover the edge. I am just not sure that just a shelf is all it needs. I am leaning more toward perhaps changing it to a full cabinet up there. Just to keep the finished look.

What do you think? I can't even tell you how much I look forward to having the time to build some doors. I am really really really wanting a cleaner look. At least its organized with puzzles on the left and games on the right!


No comments: