Sunday, May 9, 2010

What's Next

Well, let's see. I have to finish repainting the dining room. I just couldn't stand the color as it turned out. So I started repainting it last night. I am hoping over the course of this week to complete that. The bench is just about complete. I got busy again with life and just couldn't get a couple hours to finish it up. Frustrating but true.

Once those are complete I can move on. Robert and I are thinking hard about the next room and it looks like the kitchen is losing out. We still don't know about the move/not move and a big project like the kitchen should really only be done if we are staying. So, the winner is our son's room. He needs a new wall of bookshelves and a nice bed light to read by. Just have to pick a theme or at least a general idea of what we want to do in there. Go crazy or more conservative. He is a bit more conservative, but given the choice his room with either be all pink (yup, I said pink) or look just like his sister's room. He likes to be like her. I am thinking I could make his room uniquely his and yet have it be similar to his sisters room.

She has a large mural of a tree on one of her walls. I think I like the idea of doing a tree in his room too as he has said before, but I would also add some characters from his favorite books. That would be really cool and fun. I'll post some of the ideas as I get stuff drawn up. :-)

But first I promice pictures of the bench and new diningroom color to come soon!!!!!

No comments: