Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ooooh, The Flooring is Here and I LOVE It!!!

I couldn't resist and I went and got the new laminate flooring. I picked up some Pergo since it was on sale for 15% off . I also had a 10% off coupon so I got it for a steal! Can't beat 25% off flooring!!!

Welcome to the house beautiful flooring!


And the close up of the color


For that project I can tell you....I WILL be clearing the room if I have to take apart the bench I built to do it. I am going to have to rework the bench to make it fit and match in color and fabric for the room....or I may not put it back in the room. I love it, but I need to come up with some creative fix for the bottom. I built it to fit in that corner and not move. So its straight 2x4's with MDF facing and of course the foam and fabric. I didn't put anything below the 2x4s on the bottom since I didn't care about the lanolium. BUT, I am not going to have it scratch up the new laminate. What to do...what to do....

And for those who wanted a peak and how I built it, here is a quick picture review.










Stay tuned because I think I may install that flooring soon!

No comments: