Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tables for the Chairs

I am happy to say that I have finally finished the tables for the special order from my daughter's daycare. I hope they hold up against the abuse the kids can put into them. The best part is that it means I can move on and tomorrow I am allowing myself to work on the castle playhouse again. At least for the one day. After that I have a couple of small orders to do for friends.

The tables are done! They do look wet in the photo, but I had just put another coat of finish on there. 


Please ignore my brown excuse for a lawn. I am not very good with growing things....especially grass.

Anyway, tomorrow brings the hope I can finish enclosing in the porch area as well and hopefully putting in the screens in the 2 little front windows. I am not delusional to believe I will get enough time to build the windows I designed for the plexiglass, but at least I can get the porch area done. That will take a load off my mind at least. I can't believe its been all summer trying to finish the castle. Oh well, wish me luck!

No comments: