Monday, July 19, 2010

The Slowest Project

It seems I have spent more time dreaming on this project than actually getting anything DONE on them. Each step is taking weeks. The bases are all done, but my backing is sitting half cut because my son pulled an attitude and I could hear the meltdown of both kids and my husband from the garage. Note to self, DO NOT LET HIM SKIP A NAP! Okay, moving on....

I wasn't able to finish cutting the backing, or the trim. Just 2 tiny pieces cut for the trim, but 5 to go. Sigh. But I was close enough I couldn't wait any longer and I brought them in the house. Talk about a large entertainment center/storage cabinet wall! Perhaps by the end of the week I can actually install it......I love to dream! So imagine these with door handles (also purchased but not yet installed), base trim and backing.....

The games in the second picture are there to help us determine how deep we want to make the side cabinets to hold the games etc.



Stay tuned for base trim, door handles and backing!! :-)

No comments: