Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ponderings

As I think about doing some sort of side business of building furniture, I often imagined this as a weekend thing. Every weekend I see time go by and I only get out to the garage for moments at a time. I will get out there just for about an hour before one kid or the other peeks their cute little head out the garage door.

Then on Sundays I spend the whole day cleaning, paperwork, running after the kidlets, etc. The next thing you know, its over and I have cut only 9 small shelves. Not sure if this is because bookshelves are a bit boring to build, or because I just don't have the time on the weekends. I do know that I have time during the week, but how far can I stretch myself during the week?

I need to build more. Seriously BUILD MORE!! Get myself out of this funk and just get the bookshelves DONE and out of the garage so I can move on. I hate feeling this stuck.

No comments: