Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More Progress

I have made slow but steady progress each night. I go out there for an hour or so and piece by piece I am getting the table built. I still have TONS of sanding to do. Not to mention filling holes, staining etc. But its starting to take shape and I am loving it! I still have the last board to screw down, but I ran out of steam and time. Perhaps tomorrow night. I am taking Thursday and Friday off work, so I expect I will be working on this project again some more then.

In one picture you can see the boards don't line up perfectly along the breadboard end. I am still working on the perfect jig so I can be 100% sure I am cutting the end of my wood square with the circular saw. (Or I need to upgrade my miter saw to a compound miter saw)






No comments: