Friday, March 4, 2011

My Play Kitchen

Its not fancy. I simply drew a few squares on a piece of paper and tried to make sure I would not build it too big. I have not had very much time to work on it. Tonight I had 2 hours which was enough for me to build the second part. I did the first part (the fridge), 2 weekends ago. I know. I didn't even mention it during my last blog post, but I was distracted!

Anyway, It has only a small fridge, a sink and a stove/oven. That's it. Just keeping it simple. I wanted my daughter to have a place to store her toy foods and a place to entertain herself while I cooked dinner (this is ALWAYS my goal, but I never quite achieve kid free cooking).

So here is the progress so far. I still have a LOT more to do, but at least I have finally gotten started on it right?!






No comments: