Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sunshine!

Hello all my lovely readers!

Its been a bit crazy lately (I say that a lot, but somehow its always true) and I hope that everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. We went to visit family for a 4 day weekend and celebrated both me and my husband's birthdays. So now that all that is behind me, I wanted to tell you all I finished the bookshelves (just not the trim) and my husband is filling the bookshelves with lots of lovely books as I type this.

On the horizon is my largest project yet, but one I am so excited to do. Stay tuned and hopefully tomorrow night I will have the time to write a decent post with pictures and plans and ideas and excitement. For now, its past my bedtime and I am just plain exhausted.

Take care and stay tuned for the exciting new project I have planned. Here's a hint, my children will get to become prince and princesses of the back yard......

No comments: